A native Floridian, Brad was a schoolteacher here in Palm Beach County before rerouting his career path. After earning a law degree from the Dickinson School of Law at Penn State, he returned to South Florida and soon found his niche: helping clients secure the present and look towards the future through the crafting of their estate plans and counseling in real estate transactions. Brad subsequently earned a Master of Laws degree from Stetson University College of Law to further his ability to counsel clients. Over the years, he has also gained extensive experience representing fiduciaries in the administration of probate estates and trusts.
When Brad isn’t practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his wife, their two daughters, and their dogs (a giant poodle named Mac and a scrappy mutt named Freddie).
B.A., Elon University in North Carolina
J.D., The Dickinson School of Law at Penn State
LL.M. in Elder Law, Stetson University College of Law
Professional and Community Activities
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section (RPPTL)
- Elder Law Section
- Solo & Small Firm Section
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Lawyers for Literacy Committee, Current Chair
- Law Related Education Committee, Member
- Committee for Diversity and Inclusion, Member
- Library Advisory Board for the Village of North Palm Beach, Member
- West Palm Beach Rotary Club, Director and Member